We have updated Watch My Domains SED (Server / Cloud Edition). The new additions include
- Improved subdomain manager to support non-admin users. Only the domains and subdomains viewable by the user (based on configured access rights) will be diaplayed in the table.
- Added the option to specify [catlist] in auto queries instead of the full catgeory table name with prefix.
- Added an option to upload CSV file for subdomain data. You can import all the four ‘notes’ columns using a CSV file.
- The user interface will be refreshed automatically when you change the theme in ‘basic app setup’.
- Fixed an issue with domains that have data in non english languages when doing a registry / registrar whois re-parsing.
- Added support for extracting dates in the YYYYMMDD (eg. 20151123) format.
- Minor improvements.