You can integrate your own and / or third party data into Watch My Domains SED very easily. here is an example script that allows you to add SEOmoz data into Watch My Domains database.
We have updated WatchMy.Domains/SED. The new changes include…
- Added two new themes (sed-start and flick).
- Added support for specifying a default date format in the domain table. You can do this by setting up the $cell_date_format value in config.php
- Added support for registrar aliases. Registrar aliases allow you to shorten the registrar names for screen display purposes. This is similar to the registrar alias support in Windows desktop versions.
- Added support for custom css file. You can now use your own custom CSS to adjust the visual elements without having to modify the original CSS files. Your custom settings will be preserved between updates. Please see the custom-sample.css
file in lib/css folder.
- Minor improvements and fixes.
- The application logo has been rebranded as “WatchMy.Domains/SED” from “Watch My Domains SED”
Here is a list of new gTLDs that can be registered for personal / business use (as of March 12, 2014)
Domains Limo Shoes Company Cab
Recipes Diamonds Voyage Enterprises Tips Photos Careers
Technology Construction Contractors Directory Kitchen Land Today
Camera Equipment Estate Photography Gallery Graphics Lighting
Ventures Singles Bike Clothing Guru Plumbing Holdings
All our domain name portfolio software products already support these new gTLDs.
Here is a new whois lookup tool that will support the new gTLDs (like guru, technology, bike, etc) and IDNs.
It should automatically work even for future gTLDs as they become available.
You can easily make all our Domain Name Management Software products support for the new gTLDs as they become available.
As an example, here is how to add support for .Guru.
- Click the ‘Whois Config’ ribbon-bar button. This is normally under the ‘Config’ tab in Domain Punch Pro and Watch My Domains ISP.
- Add Guru to the TLD list and set it’s whois server to
- Set the Search Token to
Domain not found
- Click OK
Please note that we have already updated Domain Punch Pro and Watch My Domains Pro to support the new gTLDs from Donuts Inc. So you need not do the above manual configuration if you download the latest builds. The other products will be updated within the next few days.
All our domain name management products support Internationalized ccTLDs. You can add support just like you would for regular ccTLDs. Please follow the examples at
As an example, here are the settings for the Russian .рф
- Whois Server: whois.tcinet.ru
- Query Prefix:
- Port: 43
- Date Format: auto
- Search Token: No entries found for the selected source
- Domain Status Token: state:
We have updated Watch My Domains SED. The new changes include..
- Custom Data Fields / Columns. Create as many custom data fields as you want.
- Configurable custom display columns. Two new custom display groups added. These are user configurable.
- Upload data using CSV files.
- Improved installation and error checks.
- Minor Fixes and Tweaks
Please see the change-log here.
We have released a new major version upgrade to Watch My Domains Server Edition.
The new features include multi-user support with ability to restrict what each users can see and edit, more visual themes, easier interface branding, additional diagnostic tools and more.
Existing customers will receive a free upgrade to the new v2. The license code for standard edition will be different. So customers with standard edition license should contact us to get the new code.
We will be releasing an update on Monday (5th Aug 2013) that will automatically fix this. We have released updates that automatically fix this. The server edition users can also download a new updated version.
Meanwhile, existing desktop software users can fix this issue through a simple configuration change.
- Right click on any domain registered through GoDaddy and has been looked up at least once before. On the Mac OS Version, you can also use “Control Key + Left mouse button”.
- Select “Whois Setup > Advanced Whois Settings” (“Registrar Whois Setup” in OS X)
- Specify the following “cleanup tokens”.
- Cleanup Token-1: *@@*
- Cleanup Token-2: The data contained
- Click Close.
- Redo the lookups.
- Please see the attached screen-shot.