We will be releasing an update on Monday (5th Aug 2013) that will automatically fix this. We have released updates that automatically fix this. The server edition users can also download a new updated version.
Meanwhile, existing desktop software users can fix this issue through a simple configuration change.
- Right click on any domain registered through GoDaddy and has been looked up at least once before. On the Mac OS Version, you can also use “Control Key + Left mouse button”.
- Select “Whois Setup > Advanced Whois Settings” (“Registrar Whois Setup” in OS X)
- Specify the following “cleanup tokens”.
- Cleanup Token-1: *@@*
- Cleanup Token-2: The data contained
- Click Close.
- Redo the lookups.
- Please see the attached screen-shot.